55 x 5'x18' Prime Grower Hydroponic Growing System Ebb and Flow Rolling Bench
INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER
55 X 5'x18'x 28 3/4" Ebb Rolling Bench System
Ebb and Flow system is a form of hydroponics that is known for its simplicity, reliability of operation and low initial investment cost. when Pots are filled with an inert medium which does not function directly like soil that contribute nutrition to the plants, but which as a temporary reserve of water and solvent mineral nutrients in the anchors the roots. The hydroponic solution alternately floods is allowed to ebb away.
Prime Grower Growing System Ebb and Flow Rolling Bench Design:
- The benches are designed to accept flood tables, expanded metal, or wire mesh bench tops and come with angled anchors to secure the table to the floor.
- The rolling bench has a unique design: connect the benches at the end to customize the length of the bench in 8 foot increments while maintaining smooth and easy rolling. The peaked roll bars allow for easier and smoother rolling while preventing soil, chemical and water buildup that can otherwise interfere with or corrode flat roll bars.
- Each Prime Grower's Rolling Bench System is constructed to prevent tipping while maintaining structural integrity that can hold a 200 pound concentrated load.
Heavy duty construction with galvanized steel
Connecting feature to allow for custom lengths
Can handle 30 lbs/sq ft
Unique channel to accept all standard flood tables, expanded metal, or wire mesh bench tops
Angled anchors to secure tables to the floor
Peaked roll bars for smooth rolling
Special anti-tip retainer that prevents the top from tipping
Parts come with pre-punched holes and instructions
Ebb and Flow Rolling Bench Advantages:
• Labor savings and cost effective
• Versatile system
• An entire acre or more can be watered automatically and efficiently
• Plants are watered evenly, reducing losses due to poor watering practices
• Plants can be fertilized as they are being watered
• Floors are dry, avoiding accidents
• Compatible with many computer control systems